Dec 28, 2012

2013 WishList so far...

Hope everyone is having great time at the end of year. 

Now I'm trying to think what I need for 2013 seriously. When I start thinking this, I always mess it up and never could have clear idea of what I need. So this time, I focus on next three months - January to March and thought about what I need or what I want. Big challenge and change for me 2013 is that I gonna start a new job. I know I'll be required to wear a bit more formal outfits than I do now (imagine I go to work with jeans, sweater and sneaker- which is really acceptable/normal) So I decided to see the situation to know how formal my outfit should be.


This below is that something I would like to keep in mind when I go shopping.




2013 wish list so far


2013 wish list so far by littleflowers featuring black ballet flats

Above : Professional Pieces
Below : Weekend Pieces

Professional pieces
1. Black Flats:
I'll walk a lot and no more car! My new black pumps seem comfortable, but always good-fitted flats can help me. I need black one since I decided my base color should be black to match my current professional pieces.

2. New Blouse or Shirt which are work appropriate (and if possible I can wear it weekend too!)
I do have shirts but I'm interested in more feminine pieces. And no more blue/strip (most of mine is just different widths of strip shirts).

3. Structured Bag 
I would like to have one like professional. Color is not something I haven't decided yet, but I'll attend some meetings where I'll be the youngest one. Need to look a bit more professional. I guess.


Weekend pieces
1. Gray Parka
This is on my list forever since I lost the last one. I've had several ones for last ten years and still love it.

2. New Sneaker
I've had two for years. I have two but one is getting older. I like converse, so I will add a new one if I find cute one.  

3. Gray/Black Jeans 
I would prefer to straight and dark one.They'll be useful when I like being comfortable and a bit stylish.

Let's see I can stick with this plan or not...

Hope everybody a Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

  1. Bench press, pull overs, again rows and many others.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... please click the following internet site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purpose to have an entire eight hours rest each individual evening as rest is usually a
    essential elementary in repairing muscle tissue.

    Look at my blog: Suggested Looking at

    ReplyDelete