Jan 6, 2013

My 2013 Resolution














I had never ever imagined how much I would like my current job when I was in grad school. I liked what I was doing in school, that's the reason I went to grad school, but I thought that was it. By the time I finished my education, I started thinking how I could keep doing what I did at that time. That's the reason I came to US. That gave me the opportunity to think about what I really like in what I do. Long story short, now I wanna become better at my job.

My 2013 is going to be a full of changes including moving and changing the job. My resolutions are:


1. get used to new job - I am really excited for this part as well as scared.

2. get used to dress up for work appropriate - I am a jeans & sneaker girl. For sure I cannot really show up at work like that any more. I probably have to wear more make up too. That is something I haven't done for a while too.

3. be fit - once I became a bit used to my work, I would like to start some exercise at least once a week. Now I do light exercise three times a week, but I would like more intense one once a week since I'll walk more than now.

4. organize well what I have - not only clothes but also everything. I do have moving soon so I think it is good chance. I hope including money situation.


Hope you had a happy holiday! Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with you resolutions! It would be great to see how you've progressed over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job! Would love to see some outfits that you put together!

    Good luck on your resolutions. :) My husband and I are trying to start an evening running routine together...we shall see if we stick to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I would like to run, but it is cold outside ><

      Delete